Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ZOMBIE HOTNESS!

Well well, I did not know zombie nurses were so incredibly attractive!
The Photographer was Karin Locke as mentioned in a prior post. The model as the Zombie Nurse is Medina Avdic! And the helpless zombie victim is Samara von Rad (http://www.modelmayhem.com/1402345)! Samara was awesome and her acting skills were so impressive. I knew it was fake but the noises she was making were giving me the creeps and making me uneasy. She was fantastic. And of course Medina loved the whole dominatrix zombie nurse role! Karin and I had a lot of fun seeing our collective ideas come to life. She was so accomodating and was willing to hear any suggestions we had about maybe the posing or location of the shoot. She was a doll and I would love to work with her again anytime!!!





Until Later Glamazons!


No comments:

Post a Comment