Monday, July 19, 2010

Swatches are Good, Losing weight, and zombies?



Well, even if I do not get my Sugarpill stuff today, I will swatch the cool stuff that I have to show you what I like to use. I have MAC, Ben Nye, Beauty from the Earth, Lime Crime, OCC, NYX, etc. I got a lot of stuff I guess I should show. I will provide links to all of it!



Also, I am trying to lose weight not only for my man, but most importantly for myself. I am working a very physical job and I am currently going to SpaLady... Yeah, I have had a membership for 3 months and I have gone 3 times. The locations are highly inconvenient, and I want to be able to go with my man since he wants to work out too. *rawr*



I am going to see if they will let me transfer my membership to World Health, that way it is close to where I work and I can have workout buddies.



Since I started shipping receiving, I have lost close to 15 lbs in 2 weeks. I eat, believe me, I am not saying no to food EVER! But I want to lose it faster but still in a healthy way, so if I go to the gym too, it will be awesome and I will be able to wear my dream dress.

Yes people this is the dress I am DYING TO WEAR! It's a gorgeous color, it's a gorgeous cut, and by god I will fit in it!



So I need motivation to keep on keeping on with everything.

Oh yes... zombies, well I worked with a photographer whose work I have admired for quite some time. Her name is Karin Locke and she is an Edmonton Based photographer who does amazing work!(www.modelmayhem.com/1041934).
The picture to the left is an example of her work.



I thoroughly enjoyed working with her and her group. The model of the day was Medina (http://www.modelmayhem.com/1558036) who was done up as a Zombie Nurse and she rocked it, it was so fun!!! Our victim who is not on Model Mayhem, as far as I know, was the best victim ever! We had a pig heart, fake blood, sick location, it was awesome!
I am so excited to get the photos back all done up and creepified!
Those are the shoots where I sit and think "I am so ridiculously happy with what I do".
Until Later Muffins!
Courtney of Glamazon Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment