Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CONTEST TIME!!!!

Yes Glamazons! Contest time!


The time has come for my first contest for make-up artistry!!!


Guys and Gals can Enter!



RULES

- You have to be a fan of my facebook page (link will be put down below)


- You have to follow my blog


- You have to share my blog and my Facebook page with friends! (no set amount needed!)


- You have to send a picture to my e-mail of your best smoky eye look! You cannot do it on someone else, you have to do it on yourself! (address will put put down below) I just need a headshot


- If you are a proffessional MUA, you are more than welcome to submit an entry but you will be judged harder than the other participants to keep it fair

NOW! ON TO THE PRIZES!!!!!!


There are 3 gift packs. Each of them contains the following!


1 NYX Smoky Eye Palette

1 Rimmel Exxagerate Eyeliner (For smudging)

1 Maybelline Falsies Mascara


I got 3 different formulations of the mascara (Black, Blackest Black, Black Drama)


So let's see your best smoky eye look Ladies and Gents!


The Contest Starts Today!

End Date: Jan 29, 2010 @ Midnight -Mountain Time

Winners will be announced on the upcoming interview with Daryl Croft and Cherie Howard!





AND REMEMBER GLAMAZONS!
STAY SEXY!

No comments:

Post a Comment